As apple announced that the iOS 13 introduces a dramatic new look for iPhone , with features such as Dark mode, an emoji making feature , new ways to brows and edit photos, and a private new way to sign in to apps and websites. Apple claimed that iOS 13 should improve app launch, reduce app download size and make Face ID even faster.
What is in iOS 13.1.3 ?
A word of warning for those who still on iOS 12 , iOS 13.1 came filled with bugs, so all users who installed iOS 13.1 they definitely need to install 13.1.3 as it is the fourth iOS 13 upgrade.
iOS 13.1.3 includes bug fixes and improvements for theiPhone. This update :
- Addresses an issue that could prevent a device from ringing or vibrating for an incoming call
- Fixes an issue that may prevent opening a meeting invite in Mail
- Resolves an issue where data in the Health app may not display correctly after daylight savings time adjusts
- Fixes an issue where Voice Memos recordings may not download after restoring from iCloud Backup
- Addresses an issue where apps might fail to download when restoring from iCloud Backup
- Fixes an issue that can prevent Apple Watch from pairing successfully
- Resolves an issue where notifications may not be received on Apple Watch
- Fixes an issue where Bluetooth may disconnect on certain vehicles
- Improves connection reliability of Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets
- Addresses launch performance for apps that use Game Center
So anyone who installed iOS 13, iOS 13.1 , , iOS 13.1.1 or , iOS 13.1.2 can get those problems fixed in this release.
How to install iOS 13.1.3 ?
To download the iOS 13.1.3 on your iPhone , you should go to Settings > General > Software Update. Make sure your device has sufficient amount of battery and is connected to a Wi-Fi connection.